Sunday, September 20, 2009

First day, late in the season

I know we are already going into week 4, but better late than never.

I want to introduce myself. I am John Doe, highschool football player for Billy T High School in a state where high school football is pretty popular.. Not a Texas, or a Florida, but a pretty respectable state. I've been thinking about doin this for sometime, and what that is exactly, is keep you guys up to date on what the (football) life of a highschool player is like.

This is for all those interested, that never played football and wanna hear exactly what its like, those that have played that just miss it and want to get in the head of a current one to compare differences, or actually those that really enjoy football.
I've noticed, the coverage on practices and game-prep for highschool is largely unfound in the news, and that really, the most interesting level of football is the highschool level. you may be thinking, wow this kid doesn't know shit about the other levels, how can he make that judgement? Well i really don't know. but i can tell you, if you like football, this stuff will interest you at least a little bit.

I konw I'm starting well into the season, past camp past preseason, so in my next post I'll keep you updated on what has happened thus far into the season..

No comments:

Post a Comment